2/28/12

What I Have Been Working On

I took a few days off last week. Birthdays are a great excuse not to work and sneak in a well needed break.

When I got back to the drawing board I entered the new TDAC contest from Kraft Foods - here is my entry:


I also just wrapped up a huge job for Dixie cups -  a mix and match game based set of kids cups. I can't wait to see the finished product. I will share more when it is closer to being sold.

Working on a bunch of new prints and some new greeting cards and a book dummy.  Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, I need a few more hands.








3 comments:

Jayne Schofield said...

Am loving your prints !...and really loving your TDAC entry....good luck !

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

The bird cages are great!

beth said...

What a fun artichoke dip recipe!