1/5/12

What's New in 2012?

This year has started off swiftly for me with multiple exciting illustration projects. A magazine illustration for Cricket magazine, a new collection for Robert Kaufman, some paper plates for Dixie's line at Target and some fun kid's cups. A few years ago I illustrated a bathroom kid's cup for Dixie. It has been on the shelves for a couple of years but I have passed them by in the aisles of Target until the other day when I scooped up a couple of boxes. I am now working on a set of new cups - a real fun project which I will share when they are ready to be sold. These however are still on the shelves at Target. I hope your year is off to a roaring start.




5 comments:

Annie said...

Love those crabs.

beth said...

So cute!

Nina Seven said...

how fun!

coloredsock said...

i'm going to look for these in santa fe next! tulsi will love them!!

Unknown said...

I love that these are yours!