3/14/10

Where I Have Been and What I"ve Been Doing




I have been working my little tail feathers off.


I am working on -
 a new children's book for Little Green
a kid's book journal for Random House
designs for Surtex
more fabric designs for Robert Kaufman

Trying to fit in a little life in there somewhere..... I  had my whole family at home for a whole month! That was delightful and a healthy distraction from work.

I really can't show any of my new work until it is published so more to come later.

What have you been up to??? I hope you are all happily busy too.

4 comments:

The Momtastic Stitcher said...

Having your family home sounds really nice...you are always so busy can't wait to see what you come up with next......I too have been busy and it is a joy!

corduroygirl said...

I can't wait to see what fabric you have coming up. I just discovered your designs. I went to my local fabric stores here (outside of Vancouver, BC) and wasn't satisfied with the choices. I went online and found these fun designs. I am going to make some blouses for my 7 year old!
I'm going to seek out your books at the library too. I hope they have them!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

What I do doesn't sound like much at all compare to that list!! Did lots of charity quilt projects yesterday and today. Tomorrow, back to MY projects.

Nik said...

Sounds like a great way to fill up your time! And now that it's spring in Georgia, I'm sure nature's awakenings will inspire you. During free time I'm planning a small project with your pink cat fabric for a friend on bed rest.

Thank goodness for hobbies. My colleagues and I await the fate of our school district. This is a national concern, as many teachers have lost jobs already, leaving schools with incredibly high class sizes. For the good of the kids, make your voice heard in your local area.