11/11/09

On A Whim 2 Preview

Here is a better look at On A Whim ll coming in January. I don't have the actual fabrics yet, but am showing you the prints, so more to come soon, I promise. Some of these colors will be a bit different than what you are seeing here. It is just a preview as the actual fabrics are still being printed.

The collection includes:
Two bird prints
One owl print
One cat print
One frog print
One lion print
One floral print
Two geometric circles
Two geometric stripes

Are you as excited as I am about this collection??

Here are eight of the prints:


21 comments:

Kris said...

I love love love the jungle lion print!!! I can't wait to get my hands on the fabric!

Sara said...

So nice!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the fabrics!!!!!

Red Fish Circle said...

Thanks! I can't wait to see the fabrics too! So excited about this line.

Jackie Russell said...

Cute fabrics. I can't wait till January to get my hands on these.

Michelle said...

Love them! As usual :)

Amy said...

looooooovvvvve!

Purple Quilter Queen said...

These are such fun fabics. They are so
kid-ish. Love the colors. My fav is the purple circle print. So cute!

Pink Lemonade Bags said...

These are super cute prints! Love them!

Karen - lillybelle Custom Designs said...

Can't wait!!! Love them all....

Allison said...

These are SO CUTE!! I need the frog print. And the owls.
Awesome work, Amy!

ellencrimitrent said...

I love the owls stripes branches!! soo cute!

Hoot Couture said...

Gotta have the owls~ I can't wait to order!

Red Fish Circle said...

Your comments are making me so smiley.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Yes, I am so so excited...for you and for me!! New first grand baby is on the way!

Sara said...

Love love love love love the owl print!!! Can't wait!

Apifera Farm said...

How fun! It will be fun to hold them in your hands!

Mom N Mia Quilts said...

Love love love! Noted to place a wholesale order . . .

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! I just wish more canadian business carried you stuff!

wondermommy said...

Amy, these are perfect as usual! Love them all! Can't wait to get my hands on them.

coloredsock said...

super fun, amy! congrats! you must be so excited. i especially love the flying frogs! hee.