11/4/09

Always Better in Person

I received my samples of the All My Heart collection and the cupcake prints from Kaufman's Confections line - it is always a rush to feel the fabrics and see the colors in person vs. on the web. They are so much more vibrant and rich than photos do justice. Here are some random pix I shot including the lemon colorway of the hearts in circles print. I hope you enjoy the fabrics. Stay tuned for a fun give away - I am a bit snowed under with projects, but I hope to do it before the holidays.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!!

Alisha said...

Love them!

chq said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray...I can't wait to get designing with these!

Jan in TN said...

Wow, I love those fabrics!

ChatRabbit said...

They look deliciously vibrant! :)

coloredsock said...

these are great, amy! they look so rich and vibrant. i imagine sewers are lined up waiting for all your new prints!! just love the hearts...