6/3/09

Animal Party (Quilts For Kids)

I was going to wait until after I got back into town, but decided to go ahead and post more of Animal Party, a new collection for Robert Kaufman. Again, the collection will be available for retail August '09 and proceeds go to a great cause, Quilts For Kids. Some retailers purchased fat quarters at QM, so you may be able to find some fat quarters right now. I have also seen a couple of shops that have the collection listed and will notify you when it becomes available.

Check back for giveaway mid June.











18 comments:

Sharper said...

I love these fabrics! The patterns and colors are so fun!

Laura Zarrin said...

beautiful! I can't wait.

Red Fish Circle said...

Thanks!

Rebecca said...

Wow! I love them!!

Amy (badskirt) said...

Just yesterday, someone on the Sew Mama Sew forum was after giraffes. I've left a link to this post! Great timing.

Red Fish Circle said...

Thanks Amy

ann-marie said...

oh these are so fun!!!!
can't wait!

Jody of Because I'm Me said...

love, love, love them. A lot.

Lois0607 said...

These fabics are wonderful. Love the colors. Thanks for the preview

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

How cute is this fabric, huh?

Red Fish Circle said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comments. I can't wait to see your projects with the fabrics!

underthebigbluesky said...

oh. how fun. cannot wait!

ChatRabbit said...

How exciting to have so many adorable prints come out...you go, girl!

Tammy said...

What a bright and playful palette, and a really fun line of fabrics. Congratulations!

Mama said...

I saw this collection previewed on Fat Quarter Shop and of course immediately fell in love. I love ALL of your fabric so much - definitely am naturally drawn to it. Keep on designing - you make wonderful things!

teresa said...

how lovely!

duckyhouse said...

ack! you're killing me here... so cute, I must have them all :)

Jackie Russell said...

Love these fabrics! I just got back from our local quilt store with some of the Spring & Summer collection.