5/1/09

Ottobre Magazine - Summer 2009

If you see the summer edition of Ottobre Magazine you will notice my frog fabric. I highly recommend this publication - chock full of great ideas and beautiful clothing, with stunning photo spreads.

I was so flattered to see the frogs - but buyer beware, if you are in Europe and want to purchase the fabrics - there is a company who is illegaly printing my designs (the frogs and turtles from Creatures and Critters) - the bootlegged fabric is 57" (not the original 44") and doesn't have my name or Robert Kaufman's name in the selvedge. If you are a European retailer and/or customer trying to find the original (and legal) fabric printed by Robert Kaufman, please feel free to contact me.


9 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Awesome showcase of YOUR fabric!

debbiekl said...

I love your frog fabric (just made some pants with them actually) and subscribed to Ottobre earlier this week. Can't wait to get it!

wondermommy said...

I just got mine and saw this and came over here to see if you saw it. Congrats on being in the mag, it looks great!

Red Fish Circle said...

Thanks everyone, and thanks Melissa for checking in.

Karin said...

How awful that someone is copying your design - I'll be keeping an eye out for it!

Frizz said...

Way cool!

Yasmel said...

Hi, I just received the latest issue of Ottobre and loved your frog fabric. Where can I find it in the US?

Red Fish Circle said...

Thanks Yasmel, I have a link on my blog with a list of online stores that sell my fabrics. E-mail me if you have more ? about it.

Katja said...

Hi - I just discovered you via my new Ottobre! MY three boys were smitten with the "matching" outfit they featured, so I ordered three of your fabrics to make them each one. SO hard to find apparel worthy fabrics for boys that aren't "scary". They love to have shirts and pants that coordinate!! I've already got requests for a quilt with chameleons and frogs too!! Great work, we're putting your books on our x-mas list . My husband immediately asked me if you had children's books after seeing your fabric!!! SO glad that you do! Katja and the boys
violetvata@hotmail.com