3/12/09

Hootie Hoo

If any of you follow Top Chef you will recognize that "Hootie Hoo" is Carla's (most recent finalist) family call. I have some great Hooty Hoo news for owl fabric lovers and particulary frustrated On A Whim fabric seekers - this fabric (see below) will be reintroduced into the Kaufman line in August.

Please remember I said around August, not likely sooner. I will keep you appropriately updated. And pretty please don't call Robert Kaufman asking for it before then :) - but please feel free to ask me if you want a reminder. Most likely the Earth color way will be introduced along with a couple of new color ways. So stay tuned.... I hope you are as excited about this as I am.


9 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Yes, yes, yes...I would like to know when this fabric is again available.

chattie67 said...

Oh yes! Please! I would love to know when this is available again... I have a yard of the purple and a yard of brown I have been hoarding, too afraid to use it because I love it so much! LOL

Amy (badskirt) said...

You know I love that brown! More aprons, here I come!

Betsy Snyder said...

Ooh, I love this Amy! I am working on an owl illo now:) And I've been hearing an owl in our backyard some nights this week.

shunee said...

yes please keep me updated.I love you prints .I'm a newbie and I plan on qilting some things for my kids this fall coming up

Martha said...

Please....please.....pleeeeaaaassseeeeeeeeeeeeeee......(can you tell I am begging yet?) let me know when this fabric comes out....Owls and purple? What could be better???

Melanie T. said...

I would like to be notified also. Thanks!

Khris said...

OMG yes please...please notify me. I want some of the brown owls...hugs Khris

BethScharwath said...

OH, please let me know too. I've been scavenging for owls but now I need the flowers on Yellow!!!!