3/15/09

Couldn't Wait

After receiving my samples from my newest collection with Robert Kaufman that I did for Quilts for Kids my sewing fingers have been very itchy. The collection will not be released until the summer so I am being a bit of a tease here. Once I saw this pattern online I kept seeing all kinds of great combinations from this collection. Soooo, or sew as the case may be, I spent today making what was in my head. Just store these images in the back of your mind for now and look forward to announcements and a complete view of the collection in the near future.







12 comments:

kangaroo said...

how flippin' cute are these? LOVE the turtle ones. can't wait to see more.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

So adorable...can't wait to see the fabric line.

Red Fish Circle said...

Thanks for commenting! I had SO much fun sewing these, it is a gas sewing with your own fabrics, I am not sure I will ever get over the excitement of it.

madrekarin said...

Oh, my gosh! Those are just adorable. :)

Suzanne@NotesfromthePatch said...

Sew cute! I just ordered fabric from my RKaufman rep this week from your January release. Cute little critters that I can't wait to have join my others you've done. Keep up the great work. We all love it!!

coloredsock said...

YOU ARE SUCH A TEASE! somehow....i'll have to make these! maybe little birdie ones with the fabric you sent!

Red Fish Circle said...

You have to make them Jenny! The directions are really easy to follow. Aren't they so fun? I just wish I had the little feet to put in them...

wondermommy said...

Those are the cutest! I wish I had a little one to put them on.

Vicky~ stichr ~ said...

I do have a little done to put them on and these are just what we need for her!

My husband had suggested putting that non-slip-shelf-stuff on our granddaughters feet....with rubber bands!

I think I will make them in different fabrics so we don't have to worry about matching them.

betty said...

Love them!!
:o)

kim said...

oh, amy... your new collection of fabrics is DARLING! and the booties are cuties. you are such a talent!

C-n-R said...

wow, i REALLY like these! I'd be curious to see the pattern. If you say they are easy to make, i trust you! LOVE IT!