2/16/09

New Quilt Shop in Town




I just got a lovely phone call from Meeta in the Atlanta area. She just opened up a new quilt shop called Patchwork Cottage in Lawrenceville. If you are a local reader of my blog go check out her shop. (the store website will be up beginning of March.)
She was so excited to share that she is carrying the new Forest Fun collection from Robert Kaufman and it is selling well. I think her shop will be very successful, she has some creative ideas and is very enthusiastic about her fabrics.

It was a treat for me to hear directly from a local store vendor - her enthusiasm put a big smile on my face, a nice way to start the week.

Hope your weekend was chocolove filled and wishing you all a Happy Monday.

5 comments:

Brit said...

I'm such a sucker for your snail.s

madrekarin said...

Lawrenceville is not too far away from me. I will definitely go have a little look-see. :)

fiorinda said...

Thanks for the info. I was looking for just the right look for redoing my twins room, and I am totally in love with the forest fun line. I live in Marietta, so it's nice to know somewhere to go if my local quilt stores aren't carrying it yet.

Lisa C. said...

Hello from N.GA...our little town of Rydal doesn't have a stop light, and it doesn't have any stores either :) But we are only a little over an hour from Lawrenceville so will be planning a trip down. Thanks for the news.

susan said...

adorable illustration...and i agree, i too am a sucker for your snails