1/5/09

Sewing Frenzy

I have been on a sewing jag this weekend. Trying to finish these little outfits before getting back to my illustration work.

Remember the latest Spoonflower fabrics I printed? I used the Portobello Pixie Apron Dress pattern along with some Kaffe Fasset fabrics and a few fabrics I found at Contemporary Cloth. I love it! I put it on a hanger and walked it around so I could oohhh and aahhh and take in the absolute sweetness in lieu of having a little one around to try it on. My family thought I had spent a few too many hours at the sewing machine...hee hee.

I still have about ten panels left from the Spoonflower fabric (the oversized pocket on the apron) available on Etsy.





10 comments:

Suzy G. said...

Love love love it!

Red Fish Circle said...

Thanks Suzy!

Sonja said...

That is just about the sweetest thing! Too bad Noah isn't one to wear dresses. :)

Red Fish Circle said...

Thanks Sonja! That Noah is the sweetest thing, saw your pix on Flickr.

wondermommy said...

Such a cute dress!

coloredsock said...

i'd like to see one in your size. hee.

Red Fish Circle said...

Ha ha, me too. I would dance and prance and swirl like a whirling dervish.

Red Fish Circle said...

Oh and thanks Melissa, that is a compliment coming from you!

Andee said...

This fabric line is one of my absolute favorites! I just think it is so cute and I can imagine it in lots of stuff!

Karine said...

That is such a sweet outfit!!! Oh, and Happy new Year!