12/16/08

Show and Tellapalooza

Before the Holiday crazies hit and family arrives I thought I should do most of my sharing up front. So if I don't get another chance let me wish you all a merry merry and thank you for sharing this past year with me. In about a week I will be sitting on the cool sand, listening to the ocean and all it has to say, letting the fields go fallow, and with a slow deep breath, inhaling the salty air and all its stories. I hope you have something fun planned. I can't wait!

I haven't received my fabrics quite yet... any day.... but regardless, I have decided to wait until after the holiday nuttiness for the big giveaway.... that will be a nice mid winter treat after the holiday excitement let down.... so look for somthin' exciting in January. (hint - start thinking of a favorite critter tale to share... it may lead to a package in your mailbox.)

I have been pretty busy juggling a few different types of projects so lots of different things to show you here...

I was looking for a pattern for my recent Spoonflower fabric and panels and this is what I have decided on....
The Claire pattern from Portabellopixie. I ordered some fabrics from Contemporary Cloth to coordinate. I will be improvising.... it should be fun... do you like the fabrics I picked to go with my Spoonflower fabrics? It is a little bit of a wild ride, but I think it will come together nicely.



 And here are my three new jungle canvases for Oopsy Daisy -



5 comments:

leslie said...

Lovin' all the images, the giraffe is my favorite and I think the dress will look great... can't wait to see it.

Linda said...

Oh how lovely sitting on a beach in the middle of winter, hope you enjoy your time away.

Red Fish Circle said...

Thanks Leslie and Linda, hope your holidays are fun and restorative.

Carla Sonheim said...

Wow! I especially love the giraffe/toucan illo.... wonderful!!

Merry Christmas!

Josephine Cameron said...

those jungle animals are so fun & i *love* the berries photo!