11/16/08

Spoonflower Fabric Apron

Here is my third project using my Spoonflower and my own digitally printed fabrics. This was so much fun to put together and oh so much fun to wear! Makes me feel like a modern day June Cleaver..... off to make some sandwiches:)


(a little side note about the color, the checks are actually a neon orange that matches the orange flower in the pocket exactly, but the photo reads red and white checks. The orange color does add a little extra surprising somethin')


6 comments:

Bunny said...

Oh, how cute is that fabric! I love the apron design! Mmmm! Spoonflower is just the best, isn't it? :)

Red Fish Circle said...

so glad you like it! It was so much fun shopping for fabrics to match my two floral prints.

Robin Zingone said...

Love it...and yes, absolutely June Cleaver!

Jennifer DeDonato said...

super cute!

coloredsock said...

impressive, girl! i love the combo of patterns and colors!! way to go june. xo

Koningskind said...

I love it!