10/14/08

If You Love Your Dad

In my rush to get ready to go out of town I completely forgot to post this yesterday....

You must check out this feature on Smitten (a blog for Glamour Magazine by A Cup of Jo blogger, Joanna Goddard).

I had the world's greatest dad....Thanks Jo, for including me and my dad in your beautiful post...

Here is the post of me and my dad and a caption that I wrote for the photo:

I love how we are checking each other out, as I am obviously new on the scene. I am thinking, "Hey, are you the guy who is going to be my biggest fan?, slay the dragons under my bed?, buy me those really cool boots when I am in middle school?, and teach my son everything you know about the magic of the ocean?

3 comments:

Robin Zingone said...

Love those artists eyes already taking everything in...beautiful.

Karine said...

What a great photo.

coloredsock said...

a BIG ol' caravan of goosebumps just crawled all over my arms. mmm.