4/1/08

The Art of Reading

I recently licensed a few of my illustrations for children's tees to Love Linda, she is starting a new line called "The Art of Reading". Ironically, she will also be featuring a line titled "The Art of Education" which will feature artwork from Artwork for Education that I just blogged about yesterday. She will be donating a percentage of her sales for charity. I will be telling you more about that later. I am really happy to be helping her with this as it is a charity close to my heart.

I was updating one of my online portfolios today and loaded this image, a sneak peek of a book coming out in September by Ladybird Books in the UK, titled "What Are Clouds Made Of".

3 comments:

coloredsock said...

hey Amy, i LOVE this little mouse illustration. he is so, so sweet. and great color...

Joanna said...

Oooh, I love the textures in the mouse illustration.

Linda Brown said...

Amy, thanks so much for talking about our new lines. I'm so happy to be working with you and your wonderful illustrations.