2/3/08

Inkjet Fabric Printing

I had this idea to print some of my illustrations onto inkjet fabric. I kept seeing these little critters in 3-D. It was rolling around in my brain for a while... so I finally sat myself down, ordered the inkjet fabric (finally found some for my wide bed printer - 13"x19" sheets), threaded my sewing machine and went for it. It feels good to clear my head and have a tangible result, I kinda like them. I used some of the Creatures and Critters fabrics for the backing. I hope you enjoy looking at them...




7 comments:

ellencrimitrent said...

that looks soo cute I have to try myself!!

Ellen

Red Fish Circle said...

Thanks Ellen! I had a gas making these.

coloredsock said...

oh, i'm in love with that little ant! Amy, your illos/design apply SO well to fabric! they are so striking and fun. keep playing!

Melanie said...

these are way cute!!!

Josephine Cameron said...

i love the beaver! *so* cute!

carol eldridge said...

these are so cute...looks like you are having fun..

hope that you will link to my blog sometime...thanks,
carol

Pamela said...

They are soooooo ADORABLE amy!!!!