11/9/07

Creatures and Critters Sneak Peek

The next fabric collection I designed with Robert Kaufman is due to come out in January. The monkey fabric and geometric that I posted recently are part of this group. Here is a sneak peek of a couple of my favorite fabrics from this collection.

Birds (Fiesta color way)



Snails (Tropical color way)



Also, please check this link on Sunday for my Robert's Snow interview with Josephine Cameron from Please Come Flying. Thanks for your thoughtful and kind interview Josephine!

13 comments:

coloredsock said...

those are SO fun, Amy! congrats. and i can't wait to read your interview sunday. hope your trip was nice...

Anonymous said...

Love love love the birds. Can't wait for them to come out... Sheree

Beth said...

I heart those yummy snails.

shepherdgirl said...

These are great, Amy! I can envision so many things in them, little girl dresses, oshkoshes, smocks...donkey aprons. I hope they zoom you to the top.

dawn said...

I absolutely love your snail fabric and cannot wait to make a quilt and curtains for my daughter's room. They make me happy just looking at them!!

Josephine Cameron said...

These are so great! I'll be sure to add a link to this post in your feature on Sunday. :)

Jesse said...

Wow! The new line is going to be great..can't wait.

ellen Crimi-Trent said...

I love the snails, soo cute!

tiel said...

it looks great Amy. I love the birds. All the best with it.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new fabrics. They look great. Love the birds.
-Michelle

Red Fish Circle said...

Thanks for all the kind comments.

Hmmmmm.... I am dreaming up another free give-away with the Creatures and Critters fabrics.

Fiesta said...

I simply love it. let me know when I can buy it.
Betsy

Sheree said...

These are soooo cute! I really like both colorways too.