8/29/07

Free Give-A-Way

I am giving away this sweet little sewn bird as a thank you to everyone who has been checking in with the Red Fish Circle blog. It is patterned from the birds in one of the fabrics from On A Whim and constructed from the fabrics in the collection. The top feather and the tail are a little floppy but I quite like that (the wonkier the better). I am celebrating my first fabric collection coming to the retail stores next week. It is a one and only and I signed it under one of the wings. To enter the drawing send your name and e-mail (or another way to contact you if you are the winner) to amyatamyschimlerdotcom. I will be doing the drawing on September 9th. My studio assistant Beans will help to sniff out the winner.

I will ship overseas as well, I know I have blog readers from the UK, Australia, Germany, etc and I am happy to cover the cost so please feel free to enter.

The dimensions are 12" from top feather to toe and 8" from belly to tail.
Have a great holiday weekend and I will be posting again after Labor Day.

front


back


detail

8 comments:

Heather said...

I'll add my name! -- what a fun little bird. I'll be watching for your fabrics at my local shops.

tiel said...

now I'd love a Amy original. He is too cute not to enter. Hope your fabric sales are going well.

melissa said...

what a sweet sweet birdie!

Sonja said...

She is adorable! She'd feel right at home in my bird collection (some even hand-sewn - check them out here)!

samantha said...

Hi, I'm one of those Australian readers!!

coloredsock said...

count me in! what a fun idea. hmmm, maybe i should send Beans a sock of mine so he can intuitively sniff out my name.

Jodi said...

I would love a bird! I really enjoy your blog and can't wait to see your fabric collection hit the stores.

Solstitches said...

I stumbled across your blog while doing a search for aprons.
Love your fabric lines!
I'd love to enter the draw for the cute little bird.

Margaret