5/6/07

From Print to Pattern

I just found these two outfits that were manufactured by MiniWear at Babies R Us. I thought it would be fun to post both the original textile design that I sold to the manufacturer and the end product. I am always pleased when the manufacturer sticks to the color story of the original design. I didn't envision little girl's clothing while I was designing these two prints, they were a sweet surprise.


Original textile print that was sold to the manufacturer

Little girl's dress by MiniWear

Original textile print that was sold to the manufacturer

Little girl's jumper by MiniWear

4 comments:

Char said...

So sweet!

Sonja said...

You're right - it is neat to compare the two. And your designs are cute, as usual.

Frizz said...

Just stumbled upon your sites. It's neat to find others with textile background out there. Your stuff is really inspirational. I'll be back.

sheree said...

so very cute. it must be very gratifying to see your designs followed through into making such sweet things for little ones.

sheree